Laserfiche WebLink
Historic Preservation Commission <br />Meeting Minutes <br />April 18, 2011 <br />City Hall <br />749 Main Street <br />7:00 <br />PM <br />Call to Order – Chairperson Peter Stewart called the meeting to order at 7:02 PM. <br />RollCall: <br />Commission Members Present: <br />Peter Stewart, Mike Koertje,Steve Poppitz,Jessica Fasick,and Florian <br />Speier <br />Commission Members Absent: <br />Laurel Tofte and Heather Lewis(excused) <br />City Representatives: <br />Sean McCartney, Principal Planner <br />Approval of Agenda <br />Fasick moved to approve the agenda, Poppitzseconded the motion. It was approved <br />unanimously. <br />Approval of Minutes March 21, 2010 <br />There werechangesnotedby Koertje.With no other changes, Koertjemoved to <br />approve the minutes,Poppitzseconded themotion. It was unanimously approved. <br />Public Comments on Items Not on the Agenda <br />Barbara Fahey spoke regarding a change to established date for the City of Louisville. <br />She recommended 1878 since that is when the first plat was recorded. <br />The Commission agreed. <br />McCartney stated he would take this matter to the City Manager. <br />Update – Demo Request – 920 Main Street <br />Poppitzreported he had met with the building owner, Arlen Lehman, regarding his <br />proposal to modify the front façade to allow for an additional access to the building. He <br />City of Louisville <br />Planning and Building Safety Dept. 7 <br />49 Main Street Louisville CO 80027 <br />303.335.4592 (phone) 303.335.4550 (fax) www.ci.louisville.co.us <br />