Laserfiche WebLink
Photos 1 and 2 show this building as it appeared in the early 1900s. <br />Photo 1, circa 1905, Louisville Historical Museum E-M N-6 <br />Photo 2, Louisville Historical Museum E-A N-12 <br />Something that is not known with certainty is why the building was called the "Miners <br />Trading Co." Carolyn Conarroe, in her 1978 book The Louisville Story, refers to it "the old <br />company store," but later information that has come to light indicates that Louisville <br />was not a company town where miners and their families had to shop at one store. Also, <br />