Laserfiche WebLink
built behind 613 Grant that was described in the interview with Anna was moved to 625 Grant and <br />formed the original part of that house. Evidence suggests that there was a house at 625 Grant with its <br />own address by around 1915-1920. (It was remodeled in about 1949-50.) This then became the home of <br />John and Mary Mudrak, the parents, and their other children, while 613 Grant continued to be the <br />home of John G. and Anna Mudrock. In 1943, following the death of Mary Mudrak, John G. Mudrock as <br />the administrator of his mother's estate conveyed ownership of 625 Grant to Anna, who then in 1947 <br />conveyed ownership to their son, Albert Mudrock. Albert Mudrock and his wife, Cleo, lived at 625 Grant <br />for many years and raised their children there. <br />For the foregoing reasons, the year of construction is believed to be circa 1915-1920, which is the time <br />by which there was a house at 625 Grant with its own address, although part of the house may have <br />been constructed even earlier. The dates of construction given by the County in two places, which are <br />1949 and 1950, are believed to refer to the approximate date of a remodel. <br />Albert Mudrock (1922-1997) married Cleo Damiana (1923-1985) in 1945, following his World War II <br />service. Cleo Mudrock, whose heritage was Italian and who had grown up in Louisville, worked for the <br />City of Louisville for many years and served as City Clerk for three years. Louisville's Cleo Mudrock Park <br />is named for her. Directories indicate that Albert Mudrock worked as a carpenter. <br />Photos and ground layout images from three different County Assessor cards completed for this <br />property are reproduced here. The following image and ground layout are from the Boulder County <br />Assessor card for 625 Grant dated 1950. Handwriting on the card states that the card was replaced by <br />the next card, dated. 1956. <br />3 <br />