Laserfiche WebLink
The following photo of the house is also from the County Assessor card and was likely taken <br />between 1956 and 1962, since the handwriting on the card states that the small room at the <br />left front of the house was added in 1962 and the room was not yet added when this photo was <br />taken: <br />In 2013, the Bonifacio Duran Living Trust conveyed 1428 Cannon to the current owner of <br />record, 1428 Cannon LLC. <br />The preceding research is based on a review of relevant and available online County property records, census <br />records, oral history interviews, Louisville directories, and Louisville Historical Museum maps, files, and obituary <br />records. <br />4 <br />