Laserfiche WebLink
the time working as an engineer at a coal mine. The 1921 directory also shows the <br />Deborskis to be living in the Kimberly Addition. <br />In 1924, a lien statement recorded with the County indicates that the couple had <br />arranged for McAllister Lumber to add a screen porch to the house. <br />In 1926, Mary Deborski died at the age of about 31, leaving her husband and sons. They <br />continued to own the house, as heirs, but her estate did not go through the process of <br />being settled until 1963. <br />In the 1930s and 1940s, son Leo Deborski and his wife, Louise Pitchford Deborski, are <br />listed in directories as living in the Kimberly Addition, which likely indicates that they <br />were living in this house. In 1945, the Deborski father and other brothers transferred <br />their ownership interests in 317 Roosevelt to Leo Deborski. In 1951, both Leo and his <br />wife, Louise Pitchford Deborski, became the owners. <br />The following photo and image of the ground layout are from the 1948 County Assessor <br />card for 317 Roosevelt. The card states that the house consisted of 532 square feet at <br />that time. <br />3 <br />