Laserfiche WebLink
people of Italian heritage to own real property in Louisville. Ownership of the property <br />was then conveyed to Mary James in 1895. <br />The Sanborn fire insurance map for 1893 shows a building in this location on the south <br />half of Lot 2, Block 5 of Original Louisville, though the exact layout of the entire building <br />is not shown on this map because it is cut off on the north side: <br />The Sanborn fire insurance map for 1900 shows a similarly shaped building on Lot 2, <br />although as with the 1893 map, it comes up against the top of the map and may go <br />beyond just the south half of the lot: <br />The third and last Sanborn fire insurance map for Louisville, from 1908, shows a <br />different layout, with two separate buildings being indicated on the south half of Lot 2: <br />• <br />r• <br />The Drumm's Wall Map of Louisville, dated 1909, is similar to the 1908 Sanborn map in <br />that it also shows two separate buildings, one in front of the other, on the south half of <br />Lot 2: <br />2 <br />